Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home news
it's happened twice but when I first get on the abadon game I check the news.  For the last 2 times I have been getting glimpses of somebody else's news. I have to recycle to get my own.
(10-12-2015, 03:03 PM)herr kommandant Wrote: it's happened twice but when I first get on the abadon game I check the news.  For the last 2 times I have been getting glimpses of somebody else's news. I have to recycle to get my own.

Are you running multiple accounts on one device? Can you be more specific on the news content you are seeing?
(10-12-2015, 06:57 PM)admin Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 03:03 PM)herr kommandant Wrote: it's happened twice but when I first get on the abadon game I check the news.  For the last 2 times I have been getting glimpses of somebody else's news. I have to recycle to get my own.

Are you running multiple accounts on one device? Can you be more specific on the news content you are seeing?

one for tryon and one for abadon on laptop...phone quit altogether-no internet connect...I always log out of one before I go to the other...I keep seeing news about unknowns being attacked when I first look at the news that's happened a couple of cycles ago when I have been away for 10+ cycles
sounds like residual planetary news. Did you try reset?    
(10-12-2015, 07:50 PM)admin Wrote: sounds like residual planetary news. Did you try reset?

yup....not seen any more of that in the last hour