Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
military review
display number of nukes.......troops and nuke numbers display on military settings is an additional option
Which would be preferred? % or set number. Also the slider buttons are wrong - gotta fix that.
(11-22-2015, 03:15 PM)admin Wrote: Which would be preferred? % or set number. Also the slider buttons are wrong - gotta fix that.

set number of nukes that we see on trade review
also, i am going to impose transport capacity limits. This will affect and limit reaction forces.
So it's not just gonna be fuel but there's gonna be another element introduced?
(11-23-2015, 01:07 AM)herr kommandant Wrote: So it's not just gonna be fuel but there's gonna be another element introduced?

i think it is needed. I'm thinking Reg Troops 1 fuel, Hvy and Shock 2 fuel and Shield 10 fuel. Carrier capacity around 1000 transfer units per transfer operation and Palace 2 times that dependent on planet develop level. Plus carrier and palace would combine capacity if on same planet. This would make the swarm assault more expensive in ops points and the swarm reaction tempered down to 'one transfer load only' . The user would see no difference except in ops cost of doing transfers as limit barriers are exceeded.